Sunday, May 09, 2004

Yet another blasted book I have to buy: Dorothy Parker: Complete Poems. This decision called my attention to the fact that many of Ms. Parker's poems were not present in her three published collections, and thus my obsession with completeness requires the purchase of this volume. (Even if it is in paperback - augh!)

At this rate, my entire summer salary is going to be spent on books, sewing machine/patterns/fabric, and a trip to Eastern Europe. *sigh* So much for savings.

Edit: link to the opinion via Howard Bashman, who just linked to CM! With work, perhaps I can make this an "Especially Appealing Blog."

If it's not obvious, I'm back from my guest blog stint at Crescat, but due to looming exams and papers blogging will still be lighter than usual.
blog comments powered by Disqus