Monday, September 13, 2004

New methods of self torture

OCS just sent an email advertising a new feature of their online clerkship information system. It now can aggregate student-submitted call and interview dates and display them in handy table format. You can even have it display only the judges to whom you applied. This is a great way to see which judges you were dying to clerk for have already begun arranging interviews with your classmates.

Did I mention that I got no calls today? So glum.

I went to Bankruptcy but think it's not for me. Too bad Elizabeth Warren is not teaching it this year. The closest I got to her classroom was a mock session at Admitted Students Weekend. Tomorrow I will try out a new class on foreign affairs and the Constitution. Maybe that will save my schedule.
blog comments powered by Disqus