Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Leaving on a jet plane

I'll be in Texas until Sunday, so blogging will be intermittent. I need to attack my Wills and Trusts project and outline for Admin Law over the next few days. However, there will be quality Tex-Mex in my tummy by the day's end, so it's not all bad.

I went through a brief instant of paranoia last night when I thought I might have chicken pox (I have been vaccinated but that was several years ago). Fortunately, that option has been ruled out. As far as I know, varicella does not respond in the slightest to allergy medicines.

Random: Christiana has made me very eager to see this. Amelie was too long, but it had its charming bits, and Tautou was good in Dirty Pretty Things. I hope her sneak preview screening wasn't as annoyingly secured as this one, though. (Thing #1874 I hate about Boston: no early release movies!)
blog comments powered by Disqus