Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Journal that Ate my Brain

Blogger is being slow and the journal has completely taken over my life. Dealing with over a dozen authors around a major holiday is such a royal pain.

Anyhow, I thought I would make a public service announcement: check your credit report! By law, you can get one report from each of the big three agencies for free every year (the start date for this varies from state to state).

Are you thinking of buying a car? Do you move a lot? Are you not a paranoid freak who shreds all financial records? Get a credit report. I just got mine and was surprised to find out how inaccurate they can be. One of the agencies thinks my current address is someplace I have never spent a single night (my paternal grandmother's house). Another has not updated my records since 2000 and thinks I still live in Arlington, VA. Be smart - monitor your credit.

Okay, back to my galleying and gummi bears.
blog comments powered by Disqus