Thursday, January 13, 2005

Terrible Taste

If Will Baude is going to reveal his musical secrets, I might as well do so. A shuffle through my music collection:

  1. Secret Asian Man, Da Vinci's Notebook
  2. Praise, Kinnie Starr
  3. Kamikaze, PJ Harvey
  4. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, Santa Esmerelda
  5. Favorite Shade of Blue, The Softies
  6. Can't Hardly Wait, The Replacements
  7. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, Nina Simone
  8. Ghetto, Supreme Beings of Leisure
  9. Cancan, Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
  10. Malibu, Hole

A repeat test yields:
  1. The Full Monty, Anne Dudley
  2. Battersea, Hooverphonic
  3. Runnin' Down a Dream, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
  4. It's De-Lovely, Ella Fitzgerald
  5. Push It, Garbage
  6. Battle Without Honor or Humanity, Tomoyasu Hotei
  7. Who Am I (What's My Name?), Snoop Dogg
  8. Rose Tint My World, Rocky Horror Picture Show
  9. Walking on Sunshine, Katrina and the Waves
  10. Straight Outta Compton, NWA
blog comments powered by Disqus