Monday, March 07, 2005

So. Disorganized.

Jeremy has a post up about our Legal Professions class and the law school parody. I bought a ticket for the parody and was all set to go with my friend, but unfortunately for both of us I am a totally disorganized dope and failed to realize that my flight to Europe is that day and thus I will be on a plane while the Friday show is taking place. I am going to try to buy a ticket for a different show today, but wow, how stupid am I?

(P.S. I give wrong answers in LP class all the time, although not because I don't want to read from an outline. I should probably download this outline Jeremy is talking about so I can quit doing that. Then again, why spoil her opinion of me as go-to girl for a disconnected and amoral answer?)
blog comments powered by Disqus