Thursday, May 12, 2005

Fed Courts will be the death of me.

So much better than the real Huffington blog.

IRRELEVANT UPDATE: Arianna came to speak at my college a few years ago. I went to the dinner and lecture with a group from my campus job. The older British fellow who ran the place could not get enough of Arianna. He thought she was the most deliciously sexy and beautiful woman ever and could not stop talking about her for days afterward. I was less impressed.

This professor also had a great meet-cute with his wife. Apparently he was climbing out of a girl's window at Oxford when the trellis/drainpipe/whatever collapsed. He woke up to the gaze of a disapproving young nurse. He later married the nurse. She was much nicer than Arianna, in my limited experience.
blog comments powered by Disqus