Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yet Another Fashion Post

I was talking tonight with another blogger about what kinds of posts get the most comments. He cited pop culture posts about things like Buffy or Star Wars. I think the record for most comments here is probably something sex-related, but I always enjoy how the fashion/style/beauty posts attract entirely different commenters than do the run-of-the-mill political or legal snark. With that said, here are some more things I am convincing myself not to buy:

- Black Nanette Lepore suit with tie belt

- Excellent Korean wrap dress in turquoise or purple print

- More excellent imports, this time in polka dot chiffon and silk

- Red washes me out, but I want this notch-collared crepe anyway. Such neat pleats!

- Jaunty black and white floral skirt (I already have one skirt answering that description)
blog comments powered by Disqus