Tuesday, June 03, 2008

More HLR Shenanigans?

The great-grandson of one of the founders of the Harvard Law Review contends that Phil Telfeyan's Never Again Should a People Starve in a World of Plenty isn't the only dubious Note in the May 2008 issue of the HLR.

If I didn't know how dumb HLS students can be, I would wonder whether the May 2008 HLR was secretly doctored at the printer's by a YLS mole.

UPDATE: I believe it quite likely that the author of the moot court brief and the Note author are the same person. I also don't find it objectionable that sections of the Note were the same as sections found in an adversarial brief. I agree with McKelvey that it would behoove the HLR to make at least some statement regarding the Telfeyan Note.

Relatedly: Someone else has started a blog about HLR called Harvard Clown School. I am not sure whether it is related to the Harvard Parody blog from a few years ago.
blog comments powered by Disqus